- Sheet Set
- Sheet Separates
- Matching Duvet Cover Sets
- Shop by Size
- Shop by Color Family
- Shop by Fabric
- 100% Cotton Sateen
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Cotton / Polyester Blend
- Shop by Product
- Shop by Color Family
- Shop by Size
Extra Pillowcase Pairs
These pillowcases match perfectly with our sheet sets and are a perfect additional buy for many of you who have more than 2 pillows on the bed or just need an extra pair of cases!
Matching Duvet Cover Sets
Slip a gorgeous all-season duvet cover over your current comforter or duvet for an instant bedroom makeover, or rotate two covers to reflect the season or your mood.
Twin Size Sheet Set Contains:
1 Flat / Top Sheet, 1 Fitted Bottom Sheet, and 1 Standard Pillowcase. Designed to fit beds measuring 39 inches wide and 75 inches long.
Twin XL Size Sheet Set Contains:
1 Flat / Top Sheet, 1 Fitted Bottom Sheet, and 2 Standard Pillowcases. Designed to fit beds measuring 39 inches wide and 80 inches long.
Full Size Sheet Set Contains:
1 Flat / Top Sheet, 1 Fitted Bottom Sheet, and 2 Standard Pillowcases. Designed to fit beds measuring 54 inches wide and 75 inches long.
Queen Size Sheet Set Contains:
1 Flat / Top Sheet, 1 Fitted Bottom Sheet, and 2 Standard Pillowcases. Designed to fit beds measuring 60 inches wide and 80 inches long.
King Size Sheet Set Contains:
1 Flat / Top Sheet, 1 Fitted Bottom Sheet, and 2 King Pillowcases. Designed to fit beds measuring 76 inches wide and 80 inches long.
California King Size Sheet Set Contains:
1 Flat / Top Sheet, 1 Fitted Bottom Sheet, and 2 King Pillowcases. Designed to fit beds measuring 72 inches wide and 84 inches long.
Our Promise to you
Delivering good health, happy feelings, and the rest you need.Our Dedication to Quality
Being the best in the industry is our goal.Our Commitment to workers
We support fair trade, the environment & workers’ welfare.
400 Thread Count Printed 100% Cotton Sateen Sheet Set
A luxurious sleep begins between the sheets. Our gorgeous, 400-thread-count sheets are made simply and ethically. Each 100 percent pure cotton sheet set delivers a soft feel and durable construction for the ultimate bedroom experience. They’re perfect for refreshing your living space with a pop of color, or as an elegant essential for your new home.
- We create our long-staple cotton sheets and pillowcases using pure cotton yarns. Every set of Twin XL bedsheets is made of pure natural cotton which is a natural fiber, unlike microfiber
- Our cotton is combed to filter out impurities and ensure superb strength. This quality is easy to feel when you dive into cool sheets in your favorite hue or lay your head on Pure White pillowcases
- Despite our dedication to incredible craftsmanship and the best materials, our high-quality linens carry a similar price tag to that of discount sheets. When it comes to construction, each bed sheets set is stitched by a skilled artisan, then inspected by hand. This attention to detail makes them superior in look and feel to Egyptian cotton linens
- They’re also easy to put on and take off, with fitted sheets featuring upgraded elastic quality. Deep pockets and a silky sateen weave deliver ease of use and a head-turning look, while revolutionary new dyes offer lush, lasting color. Climb into bed and enjoy the smooth feel of satin or silk sheets with the classic breathability of cotton. From twin size sheets to deep pocket king sheets, each luxurious pure cotton sheets set is individually made in an award-winning, state-of-the-art factory and delivers comfort, ease, and style
Free Standard Shipping
Ease of Transaction
24 Hour Reply & Resolution Promise
About the Brand
The Co-founders of the California Design Den brand established an award-winning bed sheet factory in India more than a decade ago. Today, It is still where we manufacture our luxury bed lines, along with bedding for top retailers across the U.S. when you buy California Design Den sheets, you enjoy the same premium quality as the world's top bedding brands at a value you won't find anywhere else.
A Delightful Sleep begins between the Sheets.
The Basis of our sheet sets is pure cotton, Featuring premium yarn structure and Twist to eliminate the possibility of pilling. Revolutionary dyes offer lush colors that are better for the envoronment, and each sheet is stitched by a skilled artisan, then inspeced to ensure highest quality. Sometimes mistakes happen and when they do, you have the confidence of buying on this store. Connect via contact supplier & we will resolve your issue. Safe purchase and easy returns are standard policy!
Quality Artisan Crafting
Our Sheet sets are flawless, Durable and Long-lasting. Skilled artisans measure, cut and stitch each piece by hand with strong 3-ply threads. We then carefully inspect each linen to ensure perfection. These sets are individually inspected piece by piece, to be defect free.
Machine washable and easy to care at home. Just make sure you don't over-dry the sheets to maintain its softness.
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
- 100% Pure Natural Cotton
- Finest Long Staple Compact Yarns
- Soft Sateen Weave
- Bio-Polish for Smooth Fabric and No Pilling
- Colorfast Dyes & Shrink Resistant Fabric
- Individually Tailored
- Stitched using 3 Core Extra Strong Threads
Linens Feel Soft and Wash Beautifully
Enjoy Life-long softness without pilling due to fine compact yarns made from 100% pure, long-staple combed cotton fibers.
A sateen weave creates a lustrous look and feel, while 400 threads per square inch ensure long-lasting luxury that's easy to maintain.
The sheets remain soft, wash after wash.
Vibrants Colorfast Hues
Experience a smooth, silky fabric and rich, lasting colors. Our best-in-class dyes are OKEO-TEX certified.
The dyes bind at the atomic level, giving our sheets rich, lasting color.
An Innovative, bio-polish finish eliminates fuzz and provides an incredibly smooth texture.
Certified, Tested and Ethically Made
Rest assured your linens are Certified OEKO-TEX-STANDARD 100 meaning they are safe, free of harmful chemicals and independently certified.
Our Fabrics are produced keeping environment in mind at a LEED 4 Gold Certified manufacturing facility.
Ethically stitched and individually inspected in an Intertek certified Workers Cnditions Assessment "WCA" facility.